– Is it the number of figures known?
– Is it how fast the movements can be executed?
– Is it how she can follow?
– Is it how he can lead?
– Is his/her musicality?
– Is it considered advanced One that has 1 year of experience in social dance parties?
– Is it considered advanced One that has taken 6 months or 1 year of regular classes?
– Is an experienced dancer the same as an advanced dancer?
In order to open a discussion and raise awareness about this subject, so all social dance communities can see what are people’s opinion and the general common sense about this matter, please, share your short definition about what would be an advanced social dancer in the comment field below starting the message with the dance style you dance as the title.
This thread has no intention at all in judging anybody’s opinion but, creating awareness about what social dancers think about it, so everybody learns with each other.
Reminding that Contemporary dance, Jazz, Ballet and other from the same kind, aren’t Social Dance.
Soon there will be another discussion about Social Dance!
Category: Article, Blog, Dance ResearchTags: Advanced Dancer, bachata, Brazilian Zouk, kizomba, Salsa, Social dance, social dance parties, Social Dancer, tango, What Does Define an Advanced Social Dancer, zouk