The number os complains, among women as followers in Social Dance about certain Leaders, are a lot!
Most of the times, they don’t know how exactly would be a nice way to advise the Leaders about certain behaviors that are not really appreciated by the followers, without sounding rude or impolite, and also, in certain dance scenes where there is a lack of Leaders, the girls just simply don’t wanna take the risk of upsetting any of them, and as a result of being misunderstood, be avoided by them after that!
Have you ever had any of these thoughts crossing your mind?
– This is terrible but better not saying anything, I don’t wanna be the only annoying girl that complains, since all the others just smile when dancing with him!
– Am I the only person that can’t really understand him or everybody else is just fixing all his misleadings like I’m doing right now in order to be nice?
– Someday, someone should really tell him how uncomfortable he’s been doing those moves on us!
– I really do not enjoy dancing with this guy just because he dances for anybody else, but me! It’s kinda I’m being used by him so he can show off!
– Why he cannot have one single dance without trying to be chat me up or trying to kiss me?
– It would be nice if I was invited for a dance, instead of being grabbed by the arm and dragged to the dance floor!
– It’s ok and expected to sweat but he could at least bring a spare shirt to change it sometimes before inviting us for a dance, it’s all wet!
– Why does he try to correct me all the time during the class? He is as new as I am and we have the teacher to correct us!!!
Well, here comes your chance to speak up and
Continue reading What is the worst thing a Leader can do while dancing with you in a Social Dance Party or Lesson?