Please, read carefully the HELSINKI DANCE CENTRAL Terms of Service for Courses & Events:
– The instructors will not be held liable for any accidents, injuries or damages resulting from anyone utilizing the information and instructions contained within HDC courses/workshops, either in a teaching capacity or student capacity. The participant acknowledges that any activities are AT THEIR OWN RISK and must use their own judgement of their physical capabilities & limitations.
– Completing your registration you agree that the instructors have the right to move you back/forward in the levels once they realize that it is going to be the best for your improvement according to your needs.
– Once you have registered for a course/workshop, your commitment is for the entire course paying the total amount and there are no refunds. You may completely transfer your place in the course/workshop in cases of illness/injury (subject to approval and confirmation that the replacement has the necessary prerequisite experience to attend the course/workshop). In case of refunds (Freddy’s & Andressa’s courses/workshops only) it is 90% of the total amount paid due to administration fees.
– You agree not to video record instructional material during workshops/classes, except when permitted by the instructor. When permitted, you will not post the recorded video on the Internet, unless you have received permission in writing. *
– If you are interested in private lessons, they are available at a rate of:
130€ / hour (Freddy or Andressa + 1 person)
160€ / hour (Freddy and Andressa + 1 person or 1 couple)
– For HDC students enrolled in any of the current Zouk courses, the special rates are:
100€ / hour (Freddy or Andressa + 1 person)
130€ / hour (Freddy and Andressa + 1 person or 1 couple)
(Prices valid in Finland).
– For private classes with different Zouk instructors from HDC, please contact them directly for price informations.