Helsinki Dance Central is a beautiful space consisting of three studios which can be flexibly combined. The studios are 70, 70 and 80 m2 for a total of 220 m2 of dance floor. HDC is a dance school, we have a hardwood floor which we are very proud but also very protective of. We only allow indoor shoes and no hard soles, do take this into account. This is not a general use space
Our spaces are available for rent outside of our own hours of operation.
Our hourly rental rates for commercial use and events are as follows:
|Full space (220 m2):
||100 EUR per hour (24% VAT Included)
|2 rooms combined (140 m2)
||60 EUR per hour (24% VAT Included)
|Single studio (70 m2)
||35 EUR per hour (24% VAT Included)
Our hourly rental rates for practice sessions (non commercial) can be reserved only for 1 week in advance – we operate these in last minute mode and don’t take reservations further than one week away:
|Single studio (70 m2) – 1st hour
||15 EUR per hour (24% VAT Included)
|Single studio (70 m2) – additional hours
||10 EUR per hour (24% VAT included)
- You are able to reserve studios online
- You are able to cancel your reservation up to 48 hours from the start of a single event.
- For long-term rents, you are able to cancel your reservation for up to 2 weeks from the start of your recurring bookings.
- HDC will send you an invoice for your use of the space after it has occurred
- HDC will either organize to open for you for your reservation or agree for you to pick up a key prior to your event.
- HDC reserves the right to re-allocate you to another one of their three studios different from the one you picked yourself. you will of course be notified when this happens.
- Renters take responsibility for the use of proper footwear for their visitors to our space and our dance floors. Only soft sole indoor shoes or socks are allowed on the dance floors.
- HDC is not liable for any injury or lost/stolen property.
- No smoking, burning incense or open flames anywhere in the building.
- Renters may never leave any equipment, costumes, props or personal belongings anywhere on the premises.
- Renters assume responsibility for the security of the space during each rental period.
- For any urgent issue that might compromise the structure of safety of the building, please call HDC (Freddy’s number: 050 3312004)
- For accidents, health crises, criminal activities or fires call 112.
- Renters are not to rehearse/practice/meet in non-rented space.
- HDC’s office & office equipment is off limits to all renters when an HDC administrator is not present.
- Renters are responsible for replacing any broken or damaged property caused by renter and/or renter’s party.
- Shared Facilities. Renter knows that the building may be occupied by others during the Term of this rent, including, but not limited to activities of HDC.
- Renter is solely responsible for carrying her/his own liability insurance.
- Please clean up the studio space you have used when finished. All trash should be thrown away and left items may be put in our labeled “Lost and Found” cabinet located at the reception.
- There is a vacuum and broom in the storage if the studio floor requires cleaning
- Turn of the speakers and the mixer for the audio equipment you have used.
Closing checklist (If you are the last person leaving the studio)
- Walk through the entire building (including bathrooms, all studios and dressing rooms) and ensure no one else is in the building. Make sure you are the last person to leave the studio.
- Turn off all lights throughout the building.
- Make certain both exterior doors (studio 3, and main entrance are locked and secured.
You can check availability and book studios clicking on the button below: